To propose a session, we invite you to send us the description of the proposal (in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org , before March 31, 2020.
To be accepted, the session must respect the following rules:
- There must be a maximum of 3 organizers.
- The description should not exceed half a page.
- Your e-mail request should be accompanied by a list of potential (international) reviewers.
- The theme of the session must of course be in line with those of the conference.
Once a session is accepted, it is posted on the MOSIM2020 website.
- Authors are invited to submit a full article of up to 10 pages, excluding references and annexes. Papers may be submitted in English or French.
For advice on writing a structured abstract, as well as complete documents, please refer to the templates on:
- A selection of the best articles written in an extended version will be proposed after a second review for a possible publication in well-known journals:
At the end of MOSIM’2020 the three prizes below, will be given to the authors. The announcement of the results will be made during the closing ceremony on November 14th.